- Our main intention is to provide our clients with the highly qualified professionals to suit all their staffing requirements on a permanent basis.
- Our in-depth background checks and thorough interview process ensures that we are able to provide you with the most suitable candidate for your vacancy.
- Our placement fees are highly competitive and our willingness to “go the extra mile” ensures you receive the best candidate placement solution for your business at the best possible cost.
Temporary PlacementsMany companies have a variable workload requiring temporary staffing solutions during busier periods.
Prostaffing is proud to have an association with a wide variety of fully qualified candidates suited to both short- or long-term employment contracts and are able to offer you their services at an excellent rate.
Temp to Perm PlacementProstaffing willingly offers clients the option of converting temporary placements to permanent positions.
As a result, you are able to hire a candidate on a temporary basis to ensure both a technical and general fit in a particular role, before committing to a permanent staff member. This offers our clients peace of mind and eliminates the risk of costly mistakes.
Executive Placement & Retained SearchOur highly qualified personnel continuously recruit candidates across a broad spectrum of industries for clients ranging from corporations to mid-size public- and privately-owned businesses, entrepreneurial start-ups and non-profit organisations.
This constant exposure to the widest possible range of professional candidates affords us the ability to provide top executives for the most senior placements.
For larger companies with ongoing staffing requirements, we offer a monthly retainer option to cover all your placement needs without your having to worry about unexpected costs.
Why a Recruitment Agency?Benefits to be gained from utilising a specialist recruitment consultancy:
- A consultancy has as its core focus the ability to cast a wider net to target an extensive range of suitable candidates for every corporate need.
- Recruitment specialists are familiar with the current market values, which is fundamental in attracting the top candidates.
- A consultancy has a proactive approach towards constantly seeking out a pool of well qualified candidates to suit every possible placement request.
- Extensive expertise gained through interviews with thousands of applicants from years of industry experience means a consultancy is quickly and easily able to ascertain whether an applicant has the requirements for your particular position.
- The time and effort required to source suitable and reliable candidates is valuable time taken away from your business. A consultancy will save management time by streamlining the application process ensuring the client only spends time interviewing the top candidates.
- Recruitment specialists are able to offer ongoing advice and relevant market expertise on recruitment and labour law issues.
Why Prostaffing?Prostaffing emphasises the need for a working relationship with clients in an attempt to obtain the best possible insight into your business and staffing requirements.
A thorough understanding of who you are, your way of working and ultimately your staffing needs, means we are able to be more selective and thorough in our search for the best possible applicants for your company.
The better our relationship with you, the quicker and more efficient we can be in fulfilling your needs.
Our MissionOur bold vision is to be the recruiter of choice for any and all staffing requirements.
We endeavor to always adapt to the changes and demands of the market whilst at the same time upholding our business policies and mission.
We strive to constantly enhance our core competencies to the benefit of all our clients.
We pride ourselves on a commitment to achieving our goals consistently, reliably and to deliver beyond our clients’ expectations.
We approach all clients on the basis of trust, honesty and with the guarantee of delivering upon our commitments.
Our service is professional and personal ensuring peace of mind for our customers.
“Many times the difference between failure and success is doing something right… or doing it exactly right” - Edward Simmons